Terms and Conditions
- You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk. Loving The Hills Ltd. may add, alter or delete materials from this website at any time at their discretion. Loving The Hills Ltd. will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose. Loving The Hills Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Loving The Hills Ltd. their affiliates, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in this website, access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in its content. This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
- We do not collect any personal data via this website apart from information which you may volunteer (for example by e-mailing us). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. We may automatically collect information about your visits, such as browsing patterns. Information collected in this way does not reveal your contact details or any type of personal data. This anonymised information is only used in aggregate form to analyse, manage and develop the website and is not linked to any individual.
- Third Party Websites and Links.This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which Loving The Hills Ltd. has no control. Loving The Hills Ltd. makes no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Loving The Hills Ltd.
- Medical Information.This website may contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. This information is provided for general information only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information in this website to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease — always consult with a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Loving The Hills Ltd. owns all copyright, patents, database rights, trade marks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not), and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website and its contents. The contents of this website may only be copied for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on it, without Loving The Hills Ltd. ’s express written consent.
Copyright © 2018 Loving The Hills Ltd. All rights reserved.
Loving The Hills Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Loving The Hills Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.